WIN a holiday to ride Fox Creek Bike Park!
Cudlee Forest and Fox Creek have been some of the best places to ride for mountain bikers in Adelaide for years, but all that went up in smoke in the 2019/2020 bushfires. Since then, by working with ForestrySA and a bushfire recovery programme, Fox Creek Bike Park is back, with a mantra to build back better.
Read our feature: Fox Creek rises from the Ashes
The updated bike park in South Australia is developing into one of the most diverse mountain bike parks in Australia. With a huge variety of trails already built, the team at Fox Creek Bike Park keep unveiling fresh trails to add to the park map. This includes the first trail in South Australia built specifically for adaptive mountain bike use. There's also a skills park, jumps park, bikepark trails for party lines, and flowing trails where new riders can get the buzz of mountain biking.
Throw in shuttles and a big increase in facilities–and you have a bike park that is going places - like straight to your must-ride list!
Fox Creek Bike Park want you and your mates to come and ride the trails for yourself, and they have put together an awesome prize pack so you can come ride and stay, and taste the flavours of the Greater Adelaide area.
You can enter to win a 4-day visit to Fox Creek Bike Park for you and up to 3 friends. The prize is valued at $4000 and includes:
- Accommodation for 2-4 people at Fox Farm
- Shuttles via The Fox Run
- Breakfasts and lunch at Cudlee Cafe
- Wine tasting and dinners at Anderson Hill Winery
- Beer tasting at Union Bridge Brewery
All you need to do is tell us in 25 words or less:
“What's your perfect week at Fox Creek Bike Park look like?
1. The winner will receive vouchers to redeem the prizes as listed. The prizes must be redeemed by 3.1.23 and is subject to availability 2. The promoter is Nextmedia Pty Ltd of Level 8, 205 Pacific Highway, St Leonards. NSW 2065, and promotion period is from 9am 14.10.21 until 8.59am 3.1.22. 3. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand. Management and employees of Nextmedia Pty Ltd, and their immediate families, and any advertising, marketing or promotional firms associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter. 4. Entry is by online entry mechanism to Nextmedia Pty Ltd. 5. The draw will be held at the offices of nextmedia Pty Ltd at 9.30am on 4.1.22. The winner will be notified by phone/mail/email. 6. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. 7. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. 8. The promoter reserves the right to publish the winner’s name and suburb for promotional purposes. 9. All entries will become the property of Nextmedia Pty Ltd. 10. The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter and the sponsors associated may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. If you do not wish to receive this information, the entrant must contact and inform Nextmedia Pty Ltd. For example, if the entrant wishes to unsubscribe from an email/s communication sent, they must click on the ‘unsubscribe link’ and complete the unsubscribe process or write ‘unsubscribe’ within the subject line of the email/s sent and reply to the sender. 11. The booking is for a single 4-day visit. 12. Prize value is $4000 13. Authorised under ACT Permit No. TP 21/00064, NSW Authority No. TP/00372